Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 marriages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 marriages Empty 2 marriages Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 am

debbiearon

Arresto Menor

in my case, I got married to a Japanese in 1989. he did not do anything to take me with him to japan. the last time that he visited me and his son was in 1995 but in between those years, halos magmakaawa na ako ng support from him. so when I met a new guy in 1997, I marry him after 2 years. and now we have 3 children. he helped me raise my son with the Japanese and they had a good relationship as a father and son if I may say. now that I am feeling so demoralized with the treatment of my 2nd husband, I want to be free from him. what am I going to do with these 2 marriages? how much will it cost? and how long will it last to finally be free from these illegal marriages?

My 1st husband is now communicating with my son. and we found out that he has his 3rd family. he has his first family before me, so I assume that he is also married to the first wife in japan.

please help me, I want my maiden name be back to me.

22 marriages Empty Re: 2 marriages Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:48 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

First of all your second marriage is null and void! Dahil kasal ka sa Japanese, at ano naman ang nationality ng second hubby mo? If you don't mind me asking. Kasi Kung ibang lahi medyo ma trabaho yan pero Kung Pilipino madali mong ma void ang marriage mo sa kanya pero sasabit ka ng bigamy dahil in order to void your second marriage kailangan mo ideclare ang first marriage mo. At Kung alam nya na kasal ka na bago mo pa sya pinakasalan sabit din sya dun ng concubinage. Pero Kung hindi naman maghahabol ang Jaoanese mo eh di walang maghabol at maghabla sa yo at mapapawalang bisa ang second marriage mo! Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum