Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About my name and my marriages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About my name and my marriages Empty About my name and my marriages Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Maria Angel

Arresto Menor

how can i fix my marriage certificate regarding my names. Im used to use Ma Angel until i get married and became widow and married again even my 2nd passport is written also like that .. but my 1st passport is written as Maria Angel Sico Asturias ( lastme of mu late husband) but when i renew it and change back to my single name it come out Ma Angel Sico but because i dont bother and never think it will be a problem i let it be until my 2nd marriage is done. But now i want to annual my 2nd married the problem a start .. i got my cenomar 2 marriage in Ma Angel but when im trying to get my birth certificate.. there is no Ma Angel .. instead we try to get Maria Angel Sico and i have it so the registral got me another Cenomar with Maria Angel Sico and it come out that No Record of Marriage so the attrny. Told me that there's no need to file an annulment but i just want to make sure lthat is all truth and no problem later on .. for i had chamhe my passport 2 now and my Maria Angel Sico Asturias is widowed and the Ma Angel is married but eventhough i bring my ex . Here abroad I don't change my status yet as widow (different country)and now i change my passport to Maria Angel Sico .. what should i do about this im planning to get married with my foreign boyfriend with the name Maria Angel Sico Asturias which im registered as married.my attorney told me that it's better for me to get married in the Philippines again .. the other question is can later on its possible for the other country file a case of false documents against me ? What should i do to clear everything
Thank you so much and im hoping you can hell me

2About my name and my marriages Empty Re: About my name and my marriages Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Maria Angel

Arresto Menor

Is there someone can help me ?
Please
Thank you!

3About my name and my marriages Empty Re: About my name and my marriages Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:45 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Since you did get married, then you cannot get married again unless the previous marriage was annulled by the court. request for a copy of your marriage contract and not just a cenomar and try to look for another lawyer to handle your case as a your current lawyer is advising you to commit bigamy.

4About my name and my marriages Empty Re: About my name and my marriages Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Maria Angel

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for the advice 😊 I will do that .
Have a nice day..
But other thing where can i find a good attorney with reasonable price.

5About my name and my marriages Empty Re: About my name and my marriages Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:14 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

You can ask around. you can also check with your friends and family for recommendations.

6About my name and my marriages Empty Re: About my name and my marriages Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Maria Angel

Arresto Menor

Ok .. thank you so much.. I really appreciate your advice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum