Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass Theft Suspect

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mass Theft Suspect  Empty Mass Theft Suspect Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:44 pm

dhimbo01

Arresto Menor

Good day, gusto ko po magconsult regarding an event na nasama sa pag invite ung brod ko sa precinto regarding theft in a company he work as casual.
this the story:
Oct 26, 2010 pinagdadampot ng pulis ang lahat ng casual dun sa workplace dahil sa request ng management( i dont know if it is warrant of arrest,no info yet). lahat sila hinuli sa kaso n pagnanakaw ng alloy( no idea how much and ilan)but no strong evidence yet.Holiday ngaun so wala makausap sa taga management. meaning lalagpas sa 48 hrs nakahold sila sa precinto kung bukas pa lalabas ang mga documents anf reccommendation if may bail.tama ba na pinaghuhuli sila lahat sa workplace at nakahold ngayon.magkano po ung bail if sakali(alloy ninakaw)? do we need our own lawyer just for my brother?

tnx

2Mass Theft Suspect  Empty Re: Mass Theft Suspect Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:06 am

attyLLL

when was this theft supposedly done? a warrantless arrest is valid only when the arresting officer catch you in the act, or the crime has just occurred and they have personal knowledge of the details of the crime.

challenge the police that you will file charges of arbitrary detention. be wary of signing any document. i recommend that your brother goes with his own lawyer if possible. be careful of joining others because they may be guilty.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum