Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust vexation - suspect died in jail

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unjust vexation - suspect died in jail Empty Unjust vexation - suspect died in jail Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:06 pm

cathy112

Arresto Menor

Hi

Would like advise regarding an unjust vexation case.

Basically, I'm a passenger and the taxi driver show his penis to me who is sat next to him. He touched it and I shouted and got out the taxi. The guards caught him and contacted police.

We went to fiscal and was going to pursue a case, then the taxi driver was put in jail while waiting for the hearing, but he got beaten up in the jail and he died. He died because he was beaten up so badly...
The taxi drivers family want to file a case for justice, I have seen this on fb that the family is very angry, and they think that I have something to do with the death.

I want to know if i am safe? I have seen on fb that the family know a lot about me. They are angry saying that i planned for him to die. I did not want him to die, only for him to be learned a lesson for his mistake.

Any advise appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum