Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unjust vexation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unjust vexation Empty unjust vexation Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:51 am

guenne cruz

Arresto Menor

I am presently working here at doha, qatar. I just knew that somebody filed a case against me for UNJUST VEXATION when my mother called me last July 28,2012 that there was a letter comes from Dept.of Justice-Cagayan de Oro City. And it was found out that it is the wife of my ex-bf here in qatar who filed a case against me for UNJUST VEXATION.
She alleged:
1. That i am the one who make Facebook account, under my own real name, posting the intimate pictures of myself and her husband last January 18,2012;

2. That i send message to her own phone;

3. That i went vacation every year, and at this very moment, i was on my residence as her friends said;

4. And, due to this, she suffered sleepless nights,etc. why her husband has this kind of pictures;and by that. she should be compensated of her ill-feelings;

She filed the case last June 28,2012 and my mother received it last July 28,2012 because our residence is at the province of Lanao del Norte.

The TRUTH is:
1. the Face Book account which i regularly used since i have this laptop is JEA ALTHEA...I did not reveal my own name, but the pictures in JEA ALTHEA's account is the real me...I ADMIT that i had a relationship with her husband but it was ended when he come back here in Qatar from vacation last second week of January 2012 because her wife, maybe through his carelessness, discovered our pictures in his phone; and since, we do not want to create big troubles, we ended our affairs and NO communication at all;

2. I just surprised, that on January 18, 2012, i found out new account under my own real name(GUENNE) was created and intimate pictures of ours were posted, and a shameful messages were posted dismaying my own self, and I (JEA ALTHEA account) replying to the disgraceful wall post,and a conversation between JEA ALTHEA and my OWN REAL NAME (guenne) were there until account JEA ALTHEA was being blocked by the said account; and JEA ALTHEA can not comment anymore, but, as shown by the flow of the conversation, it will come out that there is "SOMEBODY" who intentionally want to dismay and ruin my personality;

3. Aside from that, the said account (GUENNE) invited all my relatives who has my same surname and my friends to be friend with that GUENNE's account;

4. Admitted that i send her message once just a response of what she said to me in the phone that i am a gold-digger, a bitch, a whore and etc..because she called me January 11,2012 in the morning;

5. I never go for vacation and in fact, am still here recently at doha, qatar.. because my contract here is 3 years and it is not yet finished, and my passport stand for it;

QUERIES:

1. WILL THE CASE PROSPER AGAINST ME? when in fact, its my solo nude pictures posted in that account,and everybody saw it and an intimate poise with her husband; and WE have no communication with her husband at all since then...

PLEASE, give me legal advice on this matter, for it really disturb my work here abroad, am the one who was annoyed on what she did...

MORE POWER AND GOD BLESS.... actually, I graduated my LAW COURSE last March 2004, but, because of financial instability, i was not able to review and took the BAR, but, hopefully, next year, I have a plan to refresh and review and pursue it....this can be of great help on my part.... thanks/..

2unjust vexation Empty Re: unjust vexation Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm

attyLLL

your primary concern should be to file a counter affidavit. you can prepare it and notarized at the philippine consulate then have it filed at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum