Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Head of the local government don't want to release the name of the OJT suspect

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chesca

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon,
I really need an advice about my condition right now. It happened last Saturday May 18, 2013. My ex-boyfriend who is a Director of the local government invited me for the party. Before kami nagpunta sa party may hinintay kami na OJT niya noon sa company. We fetch her then went to the party. After 4 hours the director decided na iwan niya ako sa place and ihatid yong OJT niya but hindi ako pumayag since walang masyadong taxi doon. Until nagkasagotan kami ng ex ko. While we had an arguments at nakatalikod ako she grabbed my hair and bang me in the hood of the car and she ran away. Hinabol siya ng kaibigan ko but mabilis ung pagtakbo niya. Even the director umalis agad at hindi na nagparamdam. I tried to contact the director just to get the real name of the OJT of the local government but walang reply. Nag blotter na ako sa malapit na police station and had my medical assistance in a private hospital bec I experienced lacerated wound in my face after the incident. but the problem walang pangalan ang suspect sa blotter kasi ayaw ibigay ng director ang pangalan niya. Right now I had my medical treatment and isolated in my place. sana matulongan niyo po ako kung paano ko makuha yong info niya and pwede ko din ba kasohan ng sabotage yong director? kasi after the incident happened umalis din siya.

verba legis

Arresto Menor

"I tried to contact the director just to get the real name of the OJT of the local government but walang reply."

Surely, you wouldn't get his cooperation because he is one of the participants in your allegations. However, there are other people in that agency who can give you the info you need, not just the director.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum