Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

claim to real estate property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1claim to real estate property Empty claim to real estate property Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:57 pm

syd

Arresto Menor

The title on a 50 sqm house and lot in manila is under my maiden name and that of my sister. At the time the TCT was issued under our maiden names,
my sister was still single while i was already married. My sister later got
married too. My sister passed away 2
yrs ago but my brother-in-law continues to reside in said property. I
have been living elsewhere since i got married. My sister and i were the only siblings. I now intend to sell the property. Question: Can my brother-in-law claim any percentage from the sale of the property? If so, how much is he entitled to it? Thank you.

2claim to real estate property Empty Re: claim to real estate property Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:38 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Your brother in law is entitled to the proceeds of the sale corresponding to the portion owned by your sister (if your sister and your brother-in-law had no children together)

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum