Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help: Advice on real estate property for assumption

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bughock_tm

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Need your help on what's best to do. Here's the scenario:

My house and lot unit is currently for rent by a couple who were initially interested to assume the unit.

Agreement:
-1 month advance 2 month deposit for the rent - paid
-Start of occupancy they have agreed to pay the remaining amortization ang pag-ibig dues so when they assume, it will be the same fixed price of P160,000 - paid but missed 2 of the payments causing my checking account to be closed and I then opened a new one.
-initial terms for assume price - 50% down and 50% staggared - promised to pay the downpayment with their seaman's loan but was not approved due to incomplete requirements. then they promised to get an allotees loan but 7 months passed still not approved. so we settled for them to continue the rent of P7000 per month but have not paid it for the past 3 months. they are only paying the pag-ibig and equity.
-they have promised to pay me before my delivery date of my baby (this is the reason why i had the house assumed so we'll have fund when I give birth thru CS) but we've learned that his husband (a seaman) was extended in his job until October.

Damages:
-Closed checking account resulting to bad credit record with the bank
-Penalty with other related payables using same checking account
-Bad reputation with friends who had me borrowed money as I've promised to pay them when they pay but they keep on breaking their promises

Other complains:
Hard to reach when contacted thru phone and even when visited in the residence

Can I have them leave my property without returning all the amount they paid because of the damages they have caused?
What considerable span of time shall I give them to vacate the property?

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

kung nag isyu sila ng check, kasuhan mo na agad ng bouncing check yan.

kung medyo mabait ka, pa-barangay mo muna... then pag di kayo nagka ayos, kuha ka na ng CFA... then go to MTC to file for an ejectment case.

i have BAD advices for you too pero wag na lang baka mamaya, batukan ako ni atty.

Can I have them leave my property without returning all the amount they paid because of the damages they have caused? What considerable span of time shall I give them to vacate the property? <-- it depends on your agreement with them po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum