Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY

+3
isellnuts
jekz
cookiesandcream
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:19 pm

cookiesandcream

Arresto Menor

Good day Attys.,

One of my relatives owns a property lot in Mandaluyong City. Unfortunately, he was not able to pay for it for the past 10+ years due to his disability. What would happen if it's still left unpaid? Is there amnesty for this? Please advise.

Thank you.

2NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty Re: NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:12 pm

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

You can ask for refund under Maceda law

http://citylivingph.net/

3NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty Re: NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:33 pm

isellnuts

Arresto Menor

cookiesandcream wrote:Good day Attys.,

One of my relatives owns a property lot in Mandaluyong City. Unfortunately, he was not able to pay for it for the past 10+ years due to his disability. What would happen if it's still left unpaid? Is there amnesty for this? Please advise.

Thank you.

Check with the Mandaluyong treasurer's office if your property has not been foreclosed yet or there is an amnesty for real estate tax delinquent.

4NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty Re: NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:50 pm

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

bakit po nasali ang maceda law dito? nagtataka ako.

5NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty Re: NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:54 pm

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

Obviously, cookiesandcream is referring to Real Property Tax in Mandaluyong. Not a Monthly Payment in Acquiring a Property. In 10 Years time, the Property is already candidate for Auction.. In Satisfaction of its Debt in Government, for its Tax Delinquent. Isellnut is right, your friend should visit the Mandaluyong Treasurers office to confirm the Status its Property. Sometimes the Amnesty is being offered, like in the case of typhoon hit Visayas, wherein a Delinquent Tax Payer will only pay the Basic Tax and Special Education Fund. And a 20% for Advance Payment of the Following year, every December. Make sure to Secure a Official Receipt or a Tax Clearance after, if he opt to Pay.

6NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty Re: NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:04 pm

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

Correction, friend-relative. 20% - 20% Discount n December for Advance Payment made for Taxes of the Following year. If his Property was Auctioned, and was already Awarded to a Succesful Bidder, the Property Owner has 1Year to regain its Property.. By Paying the Succesful Bidder for the Taxes he payed, plus Interest.

7NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty Re: NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Jara_m2003

Arresto Menor

Check if its not auctioned.

8NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Empty Re: NONPAYMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTY Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:05 pm

fritz_dem

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I have same question on paying the tax delinquency for my grandma & grandfather's property (both deceased), wherein roughly about 10 years or more already that his children have not paid the tax but in between those years my father had paid (not the full amount though) and we have kept the receipt. Just recently, we received a notice from the treasurer's office that we need to pay our tax delinquency. My question is, since the treasurer's office already set a date as to when is the deadline of the tax payment before they can finally auction our grandfather's property, are we allowed to pay a portion of the amount of 5000 out from the 40,000 of the total amount of the delinquency and spare our property from possible auction? Or we really need to pay full the 40k coz even if we only pay for 5k the auction will still push through?

Please enlighten us on this matter. Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum