Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mandatory OT.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mandatory OT. Empty Mandatory OT. Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:17 am

erold

Arresto Menor

Kindly advice me about this MANDATORY OT's. not just 1 day every na starting next week. And it is 1 1/2 hours. Pre shift and reduced lunch. That means for 9.5 hours of working we only have 30 mins lunch. Can I complain about this? Please advice attorney

2Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:13 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you know why the company requires overtime?

Under certain situations, mandatory overtime can be required (aka mandatory or emergency) especially if it covers situations under Art 89.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:13 am

erold

Arresto Menor

Usually, they plot the OT on mondays and they declare that as critical working days. And also on pay days because those times employees usually go on leave or absents. What i want to know is that they can just plot as OT without asking the employees. The worst is 30 mins lunch for 9 hours work time? Please advise. Thank you

4Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:14 am

erold

Arresto Menor

Usually, they plot the OT on mondays and they declare that as critical working days. And also on pay days because those times employees usually go on leave or absents. What i want to know is that they can just plot as OT without asking the employees. The worst is 30 mins lunch for 9 hours work time? Please advise. Thank you

5Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:35 am

erold

Arresto Menor

Attorny, please advise NLRC is not responding on my querries

6Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:06 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

So far the company is within its rights to impose the OT on the critical days.

7Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:19 pm

erold

Arresto Menor

mandatory REDUCED LUNCH? is it legal?

8Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:27 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

erold wrote:mandatory REDUCED LUNCH? is it legal?

Perhaps you should consult with DOLE on that so they can provide the necessary guidelines.

9Mandatory OT. Empty Re: Mandatory OT. Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:48 am

erold

Arresto Menor

It is really mandatory because if we didnt follow the plotted schedule our adherence will be impacted. Iam not against the OT but the Reduced Lunch is too much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum