Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how long is the process of lastpay/back pay?!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

llanzacindy@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I resigned 2 months ago in my previous company(exact 2months today, my last day is on june 26 2014), i followed up my back pay maybe 2 weeks ago they say that it still on processed. aug 21 2014 I called again and asking if my clearance was already signed but that was the time when hr staff asked for my cashcard and company id to surrender, the staff said that if i didnt surrender asap they will not process my clearance.( i gave my cash card & com. id last aug 22 2014 for them to process immediately) i feel irritated bcoz a friend of mine who also resigned in company just gave her cash card and company id the same day that she will get her backpay, so meaning they can process the clearance even without passing the cash card and company id. but in my case they required me to pass it. im confused with thier process what should i do? today i called the hr staff again asking when will i get my backpay coz i need the money she said "hindi po namin masabi kailan gusto nyo po si mam josie na lang tanungin nyo'' mam josie is the hr manager, according to the hr staff she's the one who will pass my clearance to the dept. head to be sign im sure it will take long. in my case in there any legal action? ive waited for 2 months do i have to wait longer?! pls help me! thank you & godbless..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum