Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help about my LastPay/Back Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please help about my LastPay/Back Pay Empty Please help about my LastPay/Back Pay Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 pm

kidlatwarfrek

Arresto Menor

I have worked with a BPO company for more than a year and last January 1, 2013 I have tendered my resignation due to family matters. What the company did was hold my last pay and told me that I should finish my clearance first. I finished my clearance January 8 and they told me that I should wait 3-4months for the processing but up until now I haven't received it. I try to call them every month to check and they have the same excuse every time, saying that the Manila office is still processing it (by the way I'm from Iloilo).

I'm soliciting some advice about what should I do about this.

Thanks in advance!

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Write a demand letter

kidlatwarfrek

Arresto Menor

@HR Adviser, could you please elaborate sir? I mean, what should I write about and to whom should I address it? Thanks

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

To your HR. Ask them that you need your salary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum