Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Long Distance Affair

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Long Distance Affair Empty Long Distance Affair Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 am

imur_ella

Arresto Menor

We live here but my husband's mistress is in Canada. I have screenshots of her text/call logs to my husband thru Viber. Can I file art. 26 of the civil code for interference in family affairs and use those screenshots? She keeps calling even when I begged her to stop. I have trouble sleeping for months now & feel so depressed because of her.

2Long Distance Affair Empty Re: Long Distance Affair Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Will not prosper because she is not the country and not enough evidence unless you caught them mating!

3Long Distance Affair Empty Re: Long Distance Affair Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:56 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

imur_ella wrote:We live here but my husband's mistress is in Canada. I have screenshots of her text/call logs to my husband thru Viber. Can I file art. 26 of the civil code for interference in family affairs and use those screenshots? She keeps calling even when I begged her to stop. I have trouble sleeping for months now & feel so depressed because of her.

If you can't ask the other woman to stop calling your hubby, why not ask your husband cut the communication with the girl? Simple lang po yan, kung gusto talaga ng mister mo na matigil ang gulo nyo, siya mismo ang iiwas dun sa babae.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum