Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my boyfriend's affair

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my boyfriend's affair Empty my boyfriend's affair Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:46 pm

rleonfranco

Arresto Menor

[i]good day!
attorney, gusto ko lang pong malaman kung ano ang status ng bf ko..kasi po ang sabi nya twice sya kinasal..
1. kinasal sya sa kasalang bayan( pumirma sila ng girl pero di sila umatend ng ceremony,then they ended up the relationship they have one child.pero ang sabi nya nai register daw po sa municipyo.
2. may nakilala ulit sya then kinasal ulit sila sa kasalang-bayan ganun daw po ulit ang nangyari.after 5 years of their relationship they ended up their relationship with one child.after separation nag abroad yung girl at may nakilala syang foreigner at ang sabi nya kinasal na daw po sila sa ibang bansa.

my question attorney is ano po ang dapat gawin ng bf ko para ma void ung mga previous relationship nya..kasi po gusto ko pong maging legal relationship namin..ano pong mga steps ang pwede naming gawin para maging maayos kami..
salamat po sa inyo: sana matugunan po kaagad ang concerns ko
GODBLESS po!

2my boyfriend's affair Empty Re: my boyfriend's affair Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you confirm first these marriages. go to the Nso and request a Certificate of No Marriage. The record of his previous marriages will come out.

If it's true, then I recommend you go to a legal professional to have his marital docs and history reviewed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum