Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having an affair with older man

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Having an affair with older man Empty Having an affair with older man Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Sweetheart1316

Arresto Menor

Iinquire ko lang ung boyfriend ko kasi for 3years is 50years old and i am 22 now. Kasal sya at may pamilya. Pero ang sabi nya nag sasama nalang daw sila dahil sa bata na niwala ako kasi bago ako nag karon pa sya ng maraming ka relasyon meron syang ex na 10years sila at 4years mening di na nga sila siguro ok pero i found out na ok pa sila nag banta yung asawa nya na idedemanda daw kami. May laban ba ko if ever mang yari un? Ako kasi ung victim dito tska nung naging kami i was 19years old and he's 48 years old.

2Having an affair with older man Empty Re: Having an affair with older man Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:38 am

attyLLL

once you found out he was married, you were no longer a victim because you continued having a relationship with him in spite of the knowledge.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum