Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im only 21 and my older relative is try to file a case for something i've done BUT have told a lot of lies about the scene

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Colazupreme

Arresto Menor

So first of all, i have an uncle who, ever since i was a child, kept on bullying our family, especially my mom. pag hihiram xa ng money tpos d kami pumapayag, nagwawala xa at pinagkakalat niya na may utang daw kami sa knya 20 yrs ago pa raw, and ung basis niya doon is nakita niya lng sa notebook niya and kht xa d n niya matandaan kung saan galing ung "utang" daw namin. Medyo may tama narin sa ulo ung uncle o na ito kasi tlga halata na may mental disorder na xa. So since bata ako, lagi niyang pinagkakalat mga false things about our family. My concern now is that last monday, while my mom was walking to our condo, bigla xa nilapitan ng uncle ko then pinagmumura, then tinurok turok ung ulo ng mom ko. So napikon ako kaya the nxt day, i went to their store, knock on their glass door, then showed him the middle finger then i walked away already. Now and prob, nagsumbong xa sa barangay na lagi daw akong nanggugulo sa tndahan nila, which is once ko lng nagawa, and i think it only lasted for 2 seconds. Pero ayun pinagkalat niya sa lahat ng tao na masama daw akong tao and lagi daw xang inaapi ang stuffs like that.

Nagsumbong xa sa barangay na lagi ko daw xa ginugulo ang ginugulo ko daw business niya. What can i do to counter attack his statement and is it possible that this case would go to court?

if so what can i do and do i have a stronger side? thank you for your response and sorry for the long post, btw, im only 20

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

FIrst off, some practical advice:
1. keep your cool. baka physically makasakit ka na then that becomes a REAL case.
2. consult your mom before doing anything based on your emotions. Seek wisdom from your elders first.
3. in relation to #1 dont give your relative ammunition to hurt you back whether sa court cases or etc.
4. kung may nangyari din sa inyo ireklamo sa barangay. inform the security din to keep alert sa mga unwanted guests.

legal:
1. "laging ginugulo" needs proof. No proof no case
2. flipping your finger is not a case. no proof no case. syempre choose your words sa barangay kasi gagamitin laban sa iyo. Remember gusto niya aminin mo na pinuntahan mo nga siya sa bahay nila at may ginawa ka nga. consult a lawyer for a deeper explanation of the consequences of an admission.
3. You can choose not to attend the barangay kasi kung irereklamo ka talaga e wala ka ng magagawa. Whether you go there or not the case will proceed most likely.

Of course what if your uncles just wants an apology, would you give it? What if your uncle just wants to borrow money, would you lend him money? If your answer is no then there is no point in going to the barangay. Barangay is supposed to help you settle. if you cannot you go to the next level depende sa kaso na balak.

Good luck.

Nagsumbong xa sa barangay na lagi ko daw xa ginugulo ang ginugulo ko daw business niya. What can i do to counter attack his statement and is it possible that this case would go to court?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum