Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separated for almost 4 years

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Separated for almost 4 years Empty Separated for almost 4 years Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:24 pm

mommybear

Arresto Menor

hello atty. my case naman is that, 2010 when i got separated from my husband because of 3rd party, well unfortunately mas pinili nya si mistress. after few months (2010) i learned that the mistress is preggy na.
nag consult din ako with PAO and they said that i can file a case against my husband pero hindi na ako nag push through. we actually agree that mag iipon lang cia para sa annulment.
years go by.. wala naman nangyari and naging 2 na ung anak nila ni mistress. all im asking is mabalik yung totoong name ko which is my maiden name Smile
question:
1. can i still continue with the case?
2. what are the evidences na kelangan ko i produce? (i know where they live naman)
3. well meron na din akong anak will that affect the case? though recently lang ako nanganak haha mas matanda pa din mga anak nya
4. can i just go to their place with a police to prove na binabahay na nya ung girl (well obviously naka 2 babies na nga Smile )

hope you can enlighten me, gusto lang na matapos to para pare- pareho na maging normal ang buhay namen.

PS
feeling ko kaya nya dinedelay ung annulment namen is because marreid din c girl with 1 child sa original and hindi rin annuled, so mawalang bisa man kasal namen hindi rin cla makakapag pakasal

2Separated for almost 4 years Empty Re: Separated for almost 4 years Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:41 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Let sleeping dogs lies! Dahil if you file a case against them it will back fire on you too! It doesn't matter who did it first! You two will both end up paying your sentence in jail because you both committed a crime.

3Separated for almost 4 years Empty Re: Separated for almost 4 years Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:31 pm

mommybear

Arresto Menor

AWV wrote:Let sleeping dogs lies! Dahil if you file a case against them it will back fire on you too! It doesn't matter who did it first! You two will both end up paying your sentence in jail because you both committed a crime.

ok. so whats the best thing to do?

4Separated for almost 4 years Empty Re: Separated for almost 4 years Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:48 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Nothing! No complain no troubles!

5Separated for almost 4 years Empty Re: Separated for almost 4 years Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

mommybear wrote:
AWV wrote:Let sleeping dogs lies! Dahil if you file a case against them it will back fire on you too! It doesn't matter who did it first! You two will both end up paying your sentence in jail because you both committed a crime.

ok. so whats the best thing to do?

If may i suggest... Just push the annulment. masmakakabuti yun para sa inyong dalawa at mga bagong family nyo. Share na lang kayo ng gastos para sa annulment.

6Separated for almost 4 years Empty Re: Separated for almost 4 years Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

But they need grounds to get an annulment and what they did will come out!

7Separated for almost 4 years Empty Re: Separated for almost 4 years Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:55 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

I agree, what they did will come out. But, in concubinage or adultery, only the offended party can file a complaint. Since both of them have committed infidelity, i don't think any of them wanted to file a case. But, if they will not get annulment, they are tied to each other. Every child of the wife from his “second husband” have to use the family of his legal husband, and i don't that the legal husband will agree on that, even the biological father. Not to mention the properties they will procure in the future. And the mental/social/emotional consequence of the situation to their children. there are to many complications.

In my personal opinion, annulment is still the best solution for their problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum