Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Over Due Final Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Over Due Final Pay Empty Over Due Final Pay Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Vincent Aris Sanchez

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I want to inquire if I can already file a complaint against my previous employer. Its been past 4 months already since I completed my clearance with them and until now my Final Pay is not yet available. I have been calling them almost everyday to follow up about the status of my Final pay but they keep ignoring my voice mails and not giving me a call back. The last time I was able to speak with the one In-Charge of the Final pay was 3rd week of July and she said that the Finance Dept is still verifying some computations regarding my SSS. When I submitted my completed clearance to them (March 18, 2014) they said that it will take 40-60 business days to process. Until now, no one is giving me an update even if i keep leaving a voice mail to their given hotline # for Final pay follow-up.

I hope you can help me out on this please. Thank you.

2Over Due Final Pay Empty Re: Over Due Final Pay Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:36 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

go to their office and ask again for the reason.

get (demand) a written copy of their answer.

if they do not provide a satisfactory answer or explain the reason for the delay, go to DOLE/NLRC and file a complaint for non-payment.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum