Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

termination and no separation pay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1termination and no separation pay Empty termination and no separation pay Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:21 am

ms_lentot

Arresto Menor

Good day. I just want to ask for an advise with regards to my husband's case. He is ground for termination with a case of pilferage.

Last edited by ms_lentot on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total

2termination and no separation pay Empty Re: termination and no separation pay Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:47 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You can decide to appeal with the company, or eventually file a complaint with DOLE hoping for a settlement.

But you cannot use the situation of another employee as basis.

http://www.councilviews.com

3termination and no separation pay Empty Re: termination and no separation pay Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:01 am

ms_lentot

Arresto Menor

Thanks Council!

Are we entitled to know the reports made by the accounting personnel who caught the incident? Bec. She was the one who conducted the hearing made so the basis of the decision will be based as well on her reports? The termination was decided by the head office of a company-owned business. And we are only franchised-owned.

4termination and no separation pay Empty Re: termination and no separation pay Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ms_lentot wrote:Thanks Council!

Are we entitled to know the reports made by the accounting personnel who caught the incident? Bec. She was the one who conducted the hearing made so the basis of the decision will be based as well on her reports? The termination was decided by the head office of a company-owned business. And we are only franchised-owned.

Siya ang nakahuli at gumawa ng report? And sya din ang nag-conduct ng hearing?

Sino ang franchisee?
Sino ang employer ng husband mo?

5termination and no separation pay Empty Re: termination and no separation pay Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:47 am

ms_lentot

Arresto Menor

Sa pagkakaalam namin, sya din ang gumawa ng mga report dahil sya lang ang direct na kumakausap sa asawa ko. When the hearing was made, their store manager and that accounting personnel were there. But accdg. to my husband, the store manager doesn't have any idea of what's happening about the case bec. it was submitted by the acctg. personnel to their head office(company-owned) . He only made follow-ups dun sa nakahuli sa kanya. The decision was given to him by that acctg. personnel with the presence of another acctg. personnel. And then we dont know the reason why the head office decided to terminate him. Sorry but I don't know the name of his employer, but their company is franchise-owned.

6termination and no separation pay Empty Re: termination and no separation pay Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:17 am

ms_lentot

Arresto Menor

Sorry po, I forgot to include that he was charged of dishonesty too bec. he didn't tell the truth the first time and when he told everything, the acctg. personnel said na "Sorry Sir huli na yung pag-amin mo. " Due to panic, at first he was not able to tell the truth.

7termination and no separation pay Empty Re: termination and no separation pay Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

May mga scenario talaga na ganyan, but the decision should be based on the amount of the 4 eggs plus LPG, minus the humanitarian reason for giving food to the needy. I think the store owner is NOT A CHRISTIAN but a mere living creatures just to make money as an offering to SATAN his boss.
Thanks.

8termination and no separation pay Empty Re: termination and no separation pay Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If you think the decision is harsh, you can go straight to DOLE and see if your complaint has any valid basis.

The dishonesty is a serious matter that could make the business owner think twice if he wants to keep him as an employee.

In the end, the owner will tell you that they are in it for the business, not to act as a charity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum