Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

separation pay after termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1separation pay after termination Empty separation pay after termination Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

mindboggler

Arresto Menor

good day to all, i was terminated by my employer due to false accusations. though we have undergone investigation but it comes to their result that i was proven guilty of the charges against me. though during the investigation the company was not able to present substantial evidences to prove the charges. then after a week, i received a termination letter from the company.

i just want to ask the following:
1. can i still request a certificate of employment? is it legal for me to receive such?
2. can i still receive backpay?
3. if answer to question #2 is yes, what could be the calculation of my backpay?
4. i still have 6 working days without payment yet after the termination. can i still receive it? is it legal to receive it?

thanks for your help. i really need guidance on this matter. God bless you.

2separation pay after termination Empty Re: separation pay after termination Thu May 05, 2011 3:29 pm

attyLLL

you can negotiate an exit where you can get your last pay for days worked and COE. if you're using backpay in the legal sense, that would require a finding of illegal dismissal through a judgment at the nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3separation pay after termination Empty Re: separation pay after termination Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

mindboggler

Arresto Menor

thank you so much, i'll do what you have advised me. I will post here po what happen. God bless you more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum