Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please advise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please advise Empty Please advise Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:51 am

wwus03

Arresto Menor

Hi! Nakasuhan po ang brother ko ng slight physical injury under VAWC. This is the story on how it happened.. They met in public place to settle the arrangement about their son but the girl humiliated him. Sinigaw sigawan siya sa harap ng maraming tao sa loob ng isang restaurant. My brother just walked out of it pero hinawakan ng babae ang damit niya at nagsisisigaw pa lalo. Provoked, nasuntok niya sa mukha yung babae..
Next week will be the second hearing, hindi umattend ng first hearing yung babae since akala namin pumayag na siya makipag-areglo. But then she changed her mind again..
I just wanted to ask since the PAO lawyer mentioned that he has no chance in winning the case, is he really doesn't stand a chance na hindi makulong? Matatalo ba talaga siya kahit na naprovoke lang talaga siya kaya niya nagawa yun? Thank you.

Last edited by wwus03 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

2Please advise Empty Re: Please advise Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

wwus03 wrote:Hi! Nakasuhan po ang brother ko ng slight physical injury under VAWC. This is the story on how it happened.. They met in public place to settle the arrangement about their son but the girl humiliated him. Sinigaw sigawan siya sa harap ng maraming tao sa loob ng isang restaurant. My brother just walked out of it pero hinawakan ng babae ang damit niya at nagsisisigaw pa lalo. Provoked, nasuntok niya sa mukha yung babae..
Next week will be the second hearing, hindi umattend ng first hearing yung babae since akala namin pumayag na siya makipag-areglo. But then she changed her mind again..
I just wanted to ask since the PAO lawyer mentioned that he has no chance in winning the case, is he really doesn't stand a chance na hindi makulong? Matatalo ba talaga siya kahit na naprovoke lang talaga siya kaya niya nagawa yun? Thank you.

He hit the girl and that's it. napaka-dali na umiwas na lang siya kahit pa sabihin na hinablot ang damit nya, but instead pinairal nya ang init ng ulo at sinuntok ang ex-partner nya.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum