Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't want to be annulled

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I don't want to be annulled Empty I don't want to be annulled Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 am

ms.gmz

Arresto Menor

Hi,I've physically separated with my husband for about 9 years now.recently i was able to oblige him to support our child..but for minimal expenses only...nag kahiwalay kami dahil nalaman ko na may iba syang babae sa opisina.isa syang pastor kaya di ako maka paniwala na magagawa nya yun.hanggang sa marami ng nakakita.tiniis ko at pinilit ko na manatiling buo ang pamilya namin pero halos basura na ako sa paningin nya dahil bata pa ang nakuha nya sa sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman ko halos gusto ko ng mawala sa mundo but I chose to be strong for my kid.nanahimik ako at tinigil ang file ko sa PAO ng abandonment dahil sa mga magulang nya.yung mother pina sign ako ng waiver para di na ako mag habol sa property.hindi ko alam kung paano ko nagawang pirmahan yun.now they want an annulment at ground naman nila is mentally incapacitated ako...I am working now abroad and my friends told me they saw my husband with his mistress and children.I believe they want the annulment para di na sila mag tago.but for me that is their consequence for destroying a family.I don't want to be annulled...I want my kid to have all the rights na sya lang dapat ang mag claim...they accuse me of so many things na walang basis...and all are fabricated.I am not in the Philippines now.and my mom told me they received a letter from the court...but I don't want to sign and be annulled that is my life time punishment for them...I have no plans in getting into another marriage...trauma...but I want to secure my daughters future. at the same time I don't want them to have the freedom to be known as a couple since they destroyed mine...what will happen if I have no response with their letter? what will happen if I will not agree?

I am the victim here and they should be punish. am planning to file a bigamy case when I get back after 2 years pero baka maunahan nila ako sa annulment if ma grant sila...how's justice for me and my kid..

2I don't want to be annulled Empty Re: I don't want to be annulled Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:00 am

attyesc

attyesc
Reclusion Temporal

The annulment may proceed even without your consent.

Your child is still legitimate even if the annulment is granted. She still has the right to be supported and to inherit from her dad.

3I don't want to be annulled Empty Re: I don't want to be annulled Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:51 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

kapag ang lalaki ay nambabae at may ibinibahay na (with consent pa ng parents ni lalaki) 'wag na aasa na mabubuo pa din ang pamilya. It is wrong to say na "nagtitiis para sa mga bata at baka mabuo ulit". c'mon, nagbahay na ang iba e aasa pa. you should have pursue the abandonment case para matauhan yang "pastor" mong asawa. and his parents for meddling your marriage life.

He is the mentally incapacitated.

4I don't want to be annulled Empty Re: I don't want to be annulled Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:22 pm

lawstudent4ever

Arresto Menor

It can only be bigamous if kasal 'tong si Pastor kay Mistress. Sakaling hindi, pwedeng concubinage yan. Kung wala pa rin, I think i-push through mo yung annulment, tapos sa custody, make a firm stand, create a testimony that will shatter his name, and make sure to show that all his allegations are false. Smile

Good luck! A woman like you deserves another shot at a happier life, be it remarried, or with your child Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum