Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marrying an annulled man

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marrying an annulled man Empty Marrying an annulled man Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:48 pm

somersault_010

Arresto Menor

Im planning to marry my bf, his annulment case is ongoing and it will end by the end of this year.

Can we get married in a Church wedding? (This is what I want but im ok with Civil to avoid all the hassles)

He has 7 year old kid who stays with his mom.
I'm thinking of a prenup agreement to give him peace of mind cause he is richer than me.

Any advice?

2Marrying an annulled man Empty Re: Marrying an annulled man Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:16 pm

attyLLL

you can't marry him unless the annulment has been annotated on the marriage contract at nso.

don't sell yourself short with a prenup. you may not be marrying for money, but why should you alienate yourself from the conjugal assets.

if he was previously married in the catolic church, he has to get a catholic church annulment separately if you want to marry there.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum