Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The marriage has been annulled but..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The marriage has been annulled but.. Empty The marriage has been annulled but.. Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

The marriage has been annulled and according to the annotation that was stated at the marriage certificate from the NSO it was annulled at malolos bulacan but when i went there no annulment case and they issued a certification how do i know which court they fled the bogus annulment decision.

2The marriage has been annulled but.. Empty Re: The marriage has been annulled but.. Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

In my opinion, you should no longer problem that "bogus annulment decision" because the NSO itself issued and certified that your marriage is already annulled.

As a rule, government records cannot be ALtered/modified/change WITHOUT court order, Thus if the NSO issue/certify as such then the PRESUMPTION is that there is already a court order to that effect.

3The marriage has been annulled but.. Empty Re: The marriage has been annulled but.. Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:31 pm

attyLLL

you should go to the NSO and ask for the records which was the basis for the annotation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum