Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary withheld

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary withheld Empty Salary withheld Fri May 30, 2014 1:35 am

carla.bigayan

Arresto Menor

Im 34 wks pregnant and I was advised by my OB to take a rest till my delivery,I no longer go to work since May 12 and they tagged me under unpaid LOA..I just want to know what will I do if my employer hold half of my salary for this month and that cut off period is from March 15-April 10..gsto ko lng malaman if tamang ihold nla un..coz as far as i know ung sasahurin ko dpt this 29th pay day is ung pinasok ko pa for the cut off March 15-April 10..

I would really appreciate your response..thanks in advance.

2Salary withheld Empty Re: Salary withheld Fri May 30, 2014 6:31 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

carla.bigayan wrote:Im 34 wks pregnant and I was advised by my OB to take a rest till my delivery,I no longer go to work since May 12 and they tagged me under unpaid LOA..I just want to know what will I do if my employer hold half of my salary for this month and that cut off period is from March 15-April 10..gsto ko lng malaman if tamang ihold nla un..coz as far as i know ung sasahurin ko dpt this 29th pay day is ung pinasok ko pa for the cut off March 15-April 10..

I would really appreciate your response..thanks in advance.

March-April na trabaho babayaran ng May?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Salary withheld Empty Re: Salary withheld Fri May 30, 2014 9:58 am

carla.bigayan

Arresto Menor

Yes po..ung dpat n sasahurin ko this 29 is ung pinasok ko pa from March 15-April 10..I asked my supervisor and this is what he told me

"For what I understand, since half of the month you will not be going to work, for security purposes they are holding your salary. That is true that the attendance period is from March 15 - April 10 but just a reminder that our basic is being given to us a month in advance. Since you will be out more than half of this month, they put it onhold"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum