Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary withheld prior to termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary withheld prior to termination Empty salary withheld prior to termination Thu May 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Jj_001

Arresto Menor

hi po. i need help po.

my company had me terminated last night. i signed the termination paper around not later than 11pm, April 30. which is also a payday. i didn't get my salary and sales incentive. earlier that day, i went to the office and spoke with one of the HR Manager (the person who called the bank to get my salary and incentive on hold), i was told that the salary and incentive were on-hold because i'm due for termination.

is it legal po to do that?

2salary withheld prior to termination Empty Re: salary withheld prior to termination Thu May 01, 2014 8:53 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Jj_001 wrote:hi po. i need help po.

my company had me terminated last night. i signed the termination paper around not later than 11pm, April 30. which is also a payday. i didn't get my salary and sales incentive. earlier that day, i went to the office and spoke with one of the HR Manager (the person who called the bank to get my salary and incentive on hold), i was told that the salary and incentive were on-hold because i'm due for termination.

is it legal po to do that?

Yes, in case you have accountabilities, they may hold any pay to offset any dues.

Have your clearance signed and processed so you can get your money ASAP.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum