Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want a divorce from my swedish husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want a divorce from my swedish husband Empty I want a divorce from my swedish husband Fri May 23, 2014 1:50 pm

lizel cabotaje

Arresto Menor

I was married to a swedish man in 2006 but things didn't work out ..we separated in 2011 and now I want to file for an annulment but I can't afford it.I don't know where to find him either so I can't ask him to file a divorce.I've heard from some people that he went back to his ex partner,whom he has a daughter with..(they had the child before he met me but didn't marry the mother of the child)..
Now I have a muslim boyfriend and I'm pregnant..We can't get married because technically I'm still married Sad What should I do???? PLEASE HELP

lizel cabotaje

Arresto Menor

And one more problem I have is I'm still using my husband's surname on my passport.I want to change it back to my maiden name but I can only do it after I get the annulment papers,right?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Not possible! The divorce should come from your Swedish husband not from you, otherwise you are not entitled to get married again! Read this...

http://famli.blogspot.com/2005/12/divorce-obtained-abroad-by-filipino.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum