Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I Entitled for a Back Pay?? Pls. Help :(

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheMojo

Arresto Menor

I worked as a teacher for a private school located in Taguig city. I signed my contract as a teacher for secondary level and i also handle grade 6 classes. I started working from june and then after the christmas break, the management asked me to handle tutorials and they will remove me from my post as a teacher. But still i can still be a tutor for elementary students. I was very disappointed by this decision by the school and i was told about this the day before the class starts -_- I was so frustrated about this news but i kept calm and i accepted their offer. After a week of tutorial, they asked me to leave the school. It was like i was kicked out from it -_- These people, the management are so unbelievable! I left because i felt my dignity as a teacher is being sullied, and my confidence as a teacher is being crushed by these people.

After i left, they gave me the contract bond which costs P6,500. We paid this amount during the first three months, it was deducted from our salary. This bond as they say is a payment for them in any case we breach the contract. They gave it back to me since i never breach the contract, they asked me to leave.

What i was trying to ask is, IS THERE ANY LAW FOR PRIVATE SCHOOLS WHICH OBLIGE THEM TO GIVE BACK PAYS TO THEIR RECENT EMPLOYEES??? I WORKED AS A TEACHER FOR 6 MONTHS Sad PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ONE Sad( AND FOR THE RECORD I REALLY FEEL I AM EXPERIENCING INJUSTICE FROM THIS SCHOOL Sad

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

TheMojo wrote:I worked as a teacher for a private school located in Taguig city. I signed my contract as a teacher for secondary level and i also handle grade 6 classes. I started working from june and then after the christmas break, the management asked me to handle tutorials and they will remove me from my post as a teacher. But still i can still be a tutor for elementary students. I was very disappointed by this decision by the school and i was told about this the day before the class starts -_- I was so frustrated about this news but i kept calm and i accepted their offer. After a week of tutorial, they asked me to leave the school. It was like i was kicked out from it -_- These people, the management are so unbelievable! I left because i felt my dignity as a teacher is being sullied, and my confidence as a teacher is being crushed by these people.

After i left, they gave me the contract bond which costs P6,500. We paid this amount during the first three months, it was deducted from our salary. This bond as they say is a payment for them in any case we breach the contract. They gave it back to me since i never breach the contract, they asked me to leave.

What i was trying to ask is, IS THERE ANY LAW FOR PRIVATE SCHOOLS WHICH OBLIGE THEM TO GIVE BACK PAYS TO THEIR RECENT EMPLOYEES??? I WORKED AS A TEACHER FOR 6 MONTHS :(PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ONE Sad( AND FOR THE RECORD I REALLY FEEL I AM EXPERIENCING INJUSTICE FROM THIS SCHOOL Sad

What's the reason why they decided to remove you? You may be entitled for some amounts depending on the reason.

At the very least, you are entitled to be paid any salary still due you, pro-rated 13th month pay, tax refund or adjustment.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum