Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I still entitled for Back Pay?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Am I still entitled for Back Pay? Empty Am I still entitled for Back Pay? Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 pm

gineanne16

Arresto Menor

Hi there.
I filed my resignation first week of June, and my last working day will be on the 20th of July. Last week, my boss and i discussed about their plan of changing the Company's Name on (hopefully/probably) on or before July 01.. my concern is, since the company will be changing their name into a new one, will i still have the right to ask for my back pay? and i am also planning to ask for a refund for my sss and philhealth deductions that are not remitted. will i have the chance to refund them? please help! need an answer! thanx!

2Am I still entitled for Back Pay? Empty Re: Am I still entitled for Back Pay? Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

of course you are still entitled.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum