Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Entitled for Allotment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entitled for Allotment Empty Entitled for Allotment Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:50 pm

mxmarie

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

My husband and I were not in good terms a week before he left for Saudi because of his family. the last time I heard about him is when he was about to leave the country.. its been two months now that I havent heard anything from him. I kept on txting his roaming number, but no reply. We have a lot of debts to pay because the money was used for his placement fees, processing fees as well as his medical in applying for Saudi.
Am I entitled to ask for an allotment each month? even if we dont have kids? where will I go? I know his agency but I dont have a copy of his contract..[left]

2Entitled for Allotment Empty Re: Entitled for Allotment Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 pm

attyLLL

yes, the spouse is entitled to be supported also. are you working? where are you staying? if there's no other way, send a demand letter to his parents' home, then file an economic abuse case after the third month

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Entitled for Allotment Empty Re: Entitled for Allotment Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:52 pm

mxmarie

Arresto Menor

I am working here in manila, I lived in my sisters house, his mom is in canada. Is there a way that we can send him a letter in Saudi telling him that he is obliged to send monthly allotment? recently I found out he has new acct in a social network and has a new gf. Can I go to poea? or dfa? his relatives here in the Philippines were even hiding his account to me, and told me they don't know the whereabouts of my husband. please help me...

thanks.

4Entitled for Allotment Empty Re: Entitled for Allotment Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:49 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can send him a letter in Saudi. you can also ask help from owwa

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum