Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

monthly allotment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1monthly allotment Empty monthly allotment Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm

dyeni35

Arresto Menor

on/off n po ang relasyon ng mag asawang ito, it so happened na nagcha-chat po kami ng hubby nya n nasa Malaysia, telling me that he heared some rumors that her wife having an affair with someone here in the phil.sa takbo po ng chat nmin nasabi ko po ang work ng lalaki dito ..masasabi po bang very informative ang ginawa ko kasi pinadalahan po ako ng suMon ng wife nya(intriguing agains honor)and she blame me that because of me, di n dw sila pinadalahan ng sustento w/c i knew that dec. of 2010 d na sila pinadalahan ng hubby nya ...she want it to go into higher court coz she want me to pay thier monthly allotment..is it right? pls do help me

2monthly allotment Empty Re: monthly allotment Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:37 pm

attyLLL

what office sent the summons? bgy? prosecutor's office? court?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3monthly allotment Empty Re: monthly allotment Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 am

dyeni35

Arresto Menor

gud am....a sumon frm brgy po.....(intriguing against honor)yan po ang nkalagay s suMon, we had our 2nd hearing last friday and she demanded me to pay 30K for the the damage has been done daw...she kept on telling me that because of me hindi n dw sila pinadalahan ng monthly allotment nila n 30K ng husband nya..do i need to pay her?

4monthly allotment Empty Re: monthly allotment Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm

attyLLL

i don't think you should, but you can choose to offer her something to go away. if she does actually file a case, i do not believe it will prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5monthly allotment Empty Re: monthly allotment Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 am

dyeni35

Arresto Menor

3rd hearing po nmin s wednesday, regarding po ito s demand nya n 30K kung magbabayad po b ako o hindi....ano po ang dapat kung sabihin s kanila dahil hinding-hindi po ako magbabayad kahit n anong mngyari s mrket lng po ako nagwo work...pwede po bang makahingi ng advice kung ano ang dapat kong sabihin s kanila s wednesday? thnk you po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum