Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allotment concern. Need some advice

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Allotment concern. Need some advice Sat May 26, 2018 1:17 am

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor

Good day. Ask po ako advice kung pano po kami mamakakuha ng allotment sa seaman kong asawa. As per po kasi sa company nya wala daw po sila magagawa if alisan ako ng allotment ng asawa ko. And as per sa kasamahan ng asawa ko madami na daw na ganun case sa company nila wala daw talaga nakuha yung legal na family kasi ayaw ng seaman...legal po ba yun? And as per po din sa kanya sasakay na ulit si husband this June 7. We got separated since February this year. Since then no support kami nakukuha sa kanya. Kahit di na po sa akin sa anak na lang namin. Since February 3x pa lang nakatangap yung anak ko sa kanya ng money. Yung 2x na bigay nya worth P500 na tig P5 na galing pa sa alkansya ng anak ko na inipon nung bata...then the last one was after ng graduation ng anak ko na galing pa sa pamangkin ko. Actually po dapat P5k yun kaso binigay nya sa anak ko 1500 lang. In short po wala sya binigay sa bata na galing sa bulsa nya. Ano po ba mga dapat namin gawin? Thanks and God bless.

2Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Wed May 30, 2018 2:49 pm

attyLLL

tell the company that you will file a complaint against the company because the allotment to the family is supposed to be 80% of the seaman's salary

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor

I've already talked to the head of recruitment ng agency ng asawa ko. They said na yes according sa law may 80% na mandatory for allotment but wala daw na kastate na dapat sa legal family ni seaman...wala daw po na nakalagay dun sa batas. Kaya wala daw po sila magagawa kahit kanino daw po ibigay ni husband yung allotment nya. Is it true po ba na wala sa batas na dapat sa legal family yun 80% na mandatory allotment?

4Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:44 am

attyLLL

If they refuse to comply, try filing a complaint at POEA. Actually, they are correct that they have to follow the allottee stated by the seaman but if you make enough hassle for them, they might force your husband to name you.

at same time, you can consider filing a criminal complaint for economic abuse against your husband. Go to PAO for assistance.

5Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor

i already go to POEA but unfortunately they told me that it is out of their jurisdiction ang concern daw po nila ay those with problem with agency and such like...with regrds family matter like sustento di daw po sa kanila. I've talked to my husband already he agreed to settle with 80% but with condition na wag ako mag work at dun ako titira sa bahay namin sa makati at hidi ako mag work which i disagree kasi ang work ko po ay dito sa cavite. and since i've experienced panunumbat ayaw ko din.
Is it my right na wag pumirma sa magiging agreement namin if ilalagay nya dun sa affidavit yan condition nya?

6Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:46 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can disagree.

7Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor

What is compromise agreement po?
It should be sign in front of a atty?
What if it was singed without the presence of the atty...just the two of them? Is it valid?
Who should make the agreement the person who filed the case or the person na kinasuhan?

Thanks po

8Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Maybe you should just go to a lawyer to draft the terms.

9Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Ladytaz537

Arresto Menor

Hi there. Almost the same situation here. Went to POEA wala din nagawa coz its out of their jusrisdiction. I got a copy of employment record but di stated ang actual na salary with allowance anag nakalagay lang is basic salary which is maliit lang dun daw mag babase ang PAO? For computation? AttyLLL what shall I do to demand enough for my 3 kids and me. Kasi gusto ng asawa ko sya masunod at gusto nya uupahang bahay malapit sa kanila (bahay kung saan nakatira nanay at mga kapatid nya) wjich i dont like the idea? Pwede ba ako mag disagree sa place ng titirhan? Sino po masusunod?

10Allotment concern. Need some advice Empty Re: Allotment concern. Need some advice Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Confused_mom

Arresto Menor

What is compromise agreement po?
It should be sign in front of a atty?
What if it was singed without the presence of the atty...just the two of them? Is it valid?
Who should make the agreement the person who filed the case or the person na kinasuhan?

Thanks po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum