Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abandoned the kids and took my salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1abandoned the kids and took my salary Empty abandoned the kids and took my salary Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:05 pm

cova

Arresto Menor

Good day!
       I am a seafarer. my wife and I, not legaly separated but not in good terms. I have our kids with me and my sister is taking care of them when i'm not here. my wife decided to go to malaysia and  hoped to live there. but she's is my alotte and since she's not with the kids Iask her to give me the atm card ( alotte) before she left
( 8mths ago) but she refused. saying that was her right to have the alotte. My question is do i have the right to get that alotte back? or if not, Can I change my alotte for my next contract? and also can I have myself as my alotte (self allotment)?
                                    thank's

2abandoned the kids and took my salary Empty Allotment Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

Goodevening...no need fir you to get your alloment coz im sure she already spend your money..
You can change your allottee of course..if you dint want to include your wife on your allotment details you can do so..you have an option for filing a self allottee or you can include your eldest child and other children to be your allottee..it's up to you..since your children is under your custody at this time coz your wife abandoned you and your children you have the right to do it..and you can file a criminal case against your wife for that matter..
Child abuse or RA 7610::::

(b) "Child abuse" refers to the maltreatment, whether habitual or not, of the child which includes any of the following:

(1) Psychological and physical abuse, neglect, cruelty, sexual abuse and emotional maltreatment;

(2) Any act by deeds or words which debases, degrades or demeans the intrinsic worth and dignity of a child as a human being;

(3) Unreasonable deprivation of his basic needs for survival, such as food and shelter; or

(4) Failure to immediately give medical treatment to an injured child resulting in serious impairment of his growth and development or in his permanent incapacity or death.

(c) "Circumstances which gravely threaten or endanger the survival and normal development of children" include, but are not limited to, the following:

(1) Being in a community where there is armed conflict or being affected by armed conflict-related activities;

(2) Working under conditions hazardous to life, safety and normal which unduly interfere with their normal development;

(3) Living in or fending for themselves in the streets of urban or rural areas without the care of parents or a guardian or basic services needed for a good quality of life;

(4) Being a member of a indigenous cultural community and/or living under conditions of extreme poverty or in an area which is underdeveloped and/or lacks or has inadequate access to basic services needed for a good quality of life;

(5) Being a victim of a man-made or natural disaster or calamity; or

(6) Circumstances analogous to those above-stated which endanger the life, safety or normal development of children.

(d) "Comprehensive program against child abuse, exploitation and discrimination" refers to the coordinated program of services and facilities to protected children against:

(1) Child Prostitution and other sexual abuse;

(2) Child trafficking;

(3) Obscene publications and indecent shows;

(4) Other acts of abuses; and

(5) Circumstances which threaten or endanger the survival and normal development of children.

Hope i enlighten your confused mind with this reply...thank you and godbless..

cova

Arresto Menor

hi!
Another thing I am worried about. She still call the kids through skype or mobile. and I dont want to stop her for doing that coz right now the kids don't know anything yet. Now I'm worried that one day she comes back to the philippines and take them.my older kid is 11 yrs old and the other one is 6 yrs old.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum