Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not entitled for holiday pay?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not entitled for holiday pay? Empty Not entitled for holiday pay? Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello AttyLLL,

I am an Asst. supervisor in a private manufacturing company. Part of the contract that I signed was regarding position allowance incentive. I need to meet a minimum of 30 hours OT to get this position allowance which is equivalent to Php5,000.00. But included in this 30hours requirement were my holiday hours. Meaning I am not entitled for holiday pay because of the position incentive??What the law states regarding this monetary benefits?Thanks for response.

2Not entitled for holiday pay? Empty Re: Not entitled for holiday pay? Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 am

attyLLL

as a an asst supervisor, you might be already considred part of the managerial staff, thus not entitled to OT. this allowance may be how they're trying to make up for it, but it is not required by law

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Not entitled for holiday pay? Empty Re: Not entitled for holiday pay? Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi AttyLLL,

Thank you for your this info.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum