Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Percentage to charge

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Percentage to charge Empty Percentage to charge Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 pm

hope

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone Smile

I would like to seek advise how much percentage and dapat kong charge sa nangutang sa akin. Ganito yung story meron nangutang sa akin ng 50K tapos sinabi nya na magbigay sya ng 5% percent interest every month and we went to a lawyer para documented yung agreement but she failed to pay the monthly interest as well the principal so I went to Lupon and secure a CFA but according to some friends the law said na it should be 1% percent lang. So my question is what is this 1% percent every month or a year? kasi kung per year yung 1% percent masyado naman na unfair yun sa akin since lagpas one year hindi pa nya ako nababayaran.

Please help me enlighten this matter before I file the case to small claims.

Thank you very much and God bless Smile

2Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you just file your case and leave it to the judge whether the amount of interest should be reduced.

to my mind it should be, and probably it will brought to 2-3%. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Percentage to charge Empty demand letter charge Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 pm

hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty.!

How much po ang cost ng demand letter kapag nagpagawa sa abogado? Fix amount po ba o percentage po.

Thanks po Smile

4Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

attyLLL

it depends on your case and which lawyer you retain. we are allowed to have different ways of charging

5Percentage to charge Empty estafa Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm

hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty.!

Nagfile po ako ng Estafa at BP22 nagkaroon na po kami ng hearing pero hindi sya umatend ng unang hearing tapos binago nung fiscal schedule so in the second hearing umattend sya wala naman kami kasi iba na nga schedule so ginawa nya humingi sya ng palugid na 1 week para sa counter affidavit. My question po ay kapag nakipagsettle po sya Atty.

1. Puede ko ba pabayaran sa kanya yung mga nagastos ko sa pagfile ng case like demand letter fee, attorney's fee, xerox, filing fee, food & fare at yung pagabsent ko para lang sa case na ito?

2. Puede ko rin ba echarge ung mga months na hindi nya ako binayaran like for instance ung checks nya ay until July lang puede ko po ba sya charge from Aug-Feb2011?

3. Kapag hindi sya nakipagsettle puede po ba sya na makulong knowing hawak ko lahat ng bounched checks at affidavit ng iba pa nya na niloko?

Thank you po for your response and God Bless po Smile

6Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:27 pm

attyLLL

you can ask for anything, but it will be up to him to agree or make a counter proposal.

it depends if the prosecutor agrees there is estafa. but bp 22 may hold. if it was DAIF, you will need to prove that he received your written notice of dishonor.

7Percentage to charge Empty bounched check Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 am

hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty.!

It's not DAIF it's a CLOSED ACCOUNT, do I still need the written notice of dishonor?

Can I present to the prosecutor that we did the mortgage contract Aug 3 then on Sep 28 its already closed. So the account was closed right after she gave me the checks so on the time that I checked the bank the account was still active. So in this scenario she already have a bad intention. Can I present this as one of the evidences that she is really a swindler because I am not the only one who have a bounced check.

Thank you again for your advise Smile

8Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 pm

attyLLL

it will be better if you are able to give a written notice. it is possible that the case will fail without one if he was not the one who closed the account. if he was the one who closed it, you will have to prove that and most banks won't volunteer the information.

9Percentage to charge Empty BP22 & estafa Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 am

hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty.!

1. I would like to know po kung napatuyan na lumabag yung denemanda ko sa case na BP22 ano po usually ang parusa nya.

2. At kung napatunayan din na merong estafa ano rin po ang parusa nya? who will prevail the BP22 or Estafa?

Thanks for the info that you always impart to us Smile

10Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 pm

attyLLL

hope, was it stop payment or DAIF/Account closed?

1) up to 1 year and/or fine

2) both can prosper if there is evidence. estafa is dependent on how it was committed the value of damage.

11Percentage to charge Empty BP22 & Estafa Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:02 pm

hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty.!

It's closed account po, and she admitted in her counter affidavit that she issued those checks and she used also her house & lot title as collateral to many person.

1. Kung makulong po sya ng 1 year pababayaran pa po ba lahat ng bounced checks?

2. At kung estafa po mababayaran pa rin po ba ako?

Thanks po for imparting to us legal knowledge. Smile

12Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:28 am

jackremp

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty!

Seek lang po ako ng legal advice.

May ni-loan po ang nanay ko na worth P30k sa isang financing company noong October po. Nakapaghuhulog naman po siya., Pero dahil nga nagipit kame, may time nung December na nag-issue siya ng check, apparently tumalbog po iyon. Pero it doesn't mean na tinakbuhan na niya yung obligasyon niya.. Where in fact nagbabayad pa rin siya hanggang umabot na lang sa P13k yung utang niya netong March.

Atty., Di po siya nakapaghulog ngayong March, so ang ginawa ng financing company, hinatak po yung dalawang gamit namin na nagkakahalaga ng P30k kung brandnew. So, hindi na brandnew so sila na nagpresyo na worth P13k na lang daw yun.

1. So, feeling ko po panggigipit po yun, na dalawang gamit namen ang kinuha yung isa worth P25k at P5k nung brandnew. Di pa ba sapat na kunin na lang nila dapat isa lang dahil worth P25k naman yun?

2. Yung Voluntarily Surrendered na papel na pinapirma sakanya hindi po siya na-notaryo, wala din pirma yung representative ng financing company na yun at pati witness ay wala din. To think na may nakalagay na space para sa mga nabanggit ko na yun.Legal po ba yung paghatak nila?

3. Lage po nilang ginagamit sa pangigipit yung bouncing check na na-issue ng nanay ko nung December. Di naman po niya tinakbuhan yung obligasyon niya. Dahil mula January hanggang March naghuhulog naman po siya kahit papaano. Tama po ba yun, na lagi nilang tinatakot nanay ko na magsasampa sila ng kaso dahil sa bouncing check na yun?

Salamat po Atty. Sana masagot nio po ang mga tanong ko.

Mabuhay po kayo!

13Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:50 pm

attyLLL

hope, i hope you can prove that she personally received your notice of dishonor. if she is convicted, she will have to pay IF she has sufficient properties.

14Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:55 pm

attyLLL

even if it is not notarized, that document is good proof that she voluntarily allowed them to take those items.

the company retains the right to file a case for the bounced check if it has not been fully paid for. if it was, then your mother should have retrieved it. on the other hand, a bouncing check case is very light but your mother chose not to face one and gave them permission to get the goods.

15Percentage to charge Empty BP22 & Estafa Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 am

hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty.!

1. Wala po akong pinareceived na dishonor checks pero may nereceived sya personally na 2 demand letters. So, does it mean if I don't have this docs hindi po me mababayaran?

2. Meron po sya na property, so pano ko po yun mahahabol sa property nya. Yun po ba ung levy na sinasabi nila?

Thanks for sharing your legal knowledge Smile

16Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 am

attyLLL

if your demand letter state the check number, amount and date of dishonor, then that is good enough.

levy will happen only after the case is finished.

17Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 pm

jackremp

Arresto Menor

MAraming Salamat po Atty!

18Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 pm

jackremp

Arresto Menor

MAraming Salamat po Atty!

19Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 pm

hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, Atty!

Tanong ko lang po kung saan usually pina follow-up yung status ng case na for approval?

Ito po yung scenario I filed the case last Jan 28,2011 sa Makati, then the hearing ended March 22,2011 po then I follow-up this morning sa Admin nila because it's already 3 months na pero sabi wala pa daw doon sa kanila so I called the secretary of the fiscal then she told me it was already out, she even mention na may "draft na" so I inquire what's the meaning of this and she told me na magintay na lang daw ako for approval pa and she is not sure when will be the approval of this, so may question is how long it will take for the approval? Baka hindi ko na makita yung hinahabol kung estafador kung matagal na. If ever puede ba akong magfollow don sa magaaprove o baka ma-jeopardize yung case ko kapag nag follow-up ako.

Maraming salamat po Atty. for your kind response Smile

20Percentage to charge Empty Re: Percentage to charge Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 pm

attyLLL

after a prosecutor issues a resolution, it is bumped up to a reviewing officer. it's supposed to be reviewed in 30 days. you can file a motion to resolve, but the risk of that is pissing off the prosecutor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum