Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How much should the percentage of tax be for incentives and basic pay?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

judeagnes.crucena

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty,

I work po for a call center and every salary day nalang, I feel like our company is overcharging their employees for tax. I've been with the company for over seven years and I still don't know how they compute for my tax.

This last month lang, I was supposed to get a total of P40 000 na incentives. I didn't know how to feel when I got my pay kasi, including the month's salary, I only got 36 800. When I checked my payslip, the tax is over P14 000. I really think this is too much for just half a month's pay. I am thinking of filing a complaint but I am not sure if our company is doing the right thing.

Also, even if this is the correct percentage, I don't think our ITR shows the same amount of tax.

I hope you can help me because I'm looking forward to disputing this tax..

attyLLL

ask for an accounting

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum