Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holiday pay this holy week

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holiday pay this holy week Empty Holiday pay this holy week Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:07 pm

banned

Arresto Menor

I know most of us are worrying about our holiday pay. So i would like to clarify something..

First, maudy Thursday and good Friday are LEGAL holidays, so whether u go to work or not u will be paid... For those who work for these given days they will receive double of their regular pay. For those who didn't go to work they will also receive their regular pay.

Black Saturday is a special non-working holiday so no work, no pay rule is apply.. However the question is, if i WILL not attend to work on Saturday and my rest day is Sunday. I plan to go to work on Monday (i'm present holy Wednesday) will i receive the holiday pay for those 2 legal holidays? And as a monthly paid employee, i cannot be marked as 'absent' if i didn't work on Saturday since it is a special non-working holiday will i get deduction for that day on my salary??

2Holiday pay this holy week Empty Re: Holiday pay this holy week Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

banned wrote:I know most of us are worrying about our holiday pay. So i would like to clarify something..

First, maudy Thursday and good Friday are LEGAL holidays, so whether u go to work or not u will be paid... For those who work for these given days they will receive double of their regular pay. For those who didn't go to work they will also receive their regular pay.

Black Saturday is a special non-working holiday so no work, no pay rule is apply.. However the question is, if i WILL not attend to work on Saturday and my rest day is Sunday. I plan to go to work on Monday (i'm present holy Wednesday) will i receive the holiday pay for those 2 legal holidays? And as a monthly paid employee, i cannot be marked as 'absent' if i didn't work on Saturday since it is a special non-working holiday will i get deduction for that day on my salary??

If you have a schedule on Saturday then you should work, else be marked absent if not approved for leave. If you come to work, you get holiday premium (+30%).

Check your company policy on working before and/or after holidays.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum