Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

decrease in allowance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1decrease in allowance Empty decrease in allowance Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:24 pm

evicente

Arresto Menor

Hi, nagwowork po ako sa callcenter, napalipat po ako sa company na ito kasi malaki po ang inoffer sa akin. Ang starting ko po doon ay 19k na basic and 14k technical premium and 3k na additional allowance. 5 years po ako dun sa account. March last year nilipat po ako ng account. binawasan po nila ang allowance ko ng almost 11k. Ang ginawa po nila ay binigyan po ako ng retention allowance simula nung march last year hanggang december. tapos nagbigay din po sila ng retention allowance ng 30k nung month ng January this year. Pagkatapos po nun ngayon, simula ng January, ang sweldo ko na po ay 19k basic, 3k technical premium at 3k na additional allowance. Pinapirma po kami nung HR representative nung March last year ng document na " in the event that we get transfered to a non-technical account, the company reserves the right to waive the technical premium " kaya from 14K na allowance ginawa po nilang 3k na lng. Isa pa pong aspeto... inilipat po nila ako ng account pero hindi po siya non-technical, as a matter of fact, mas technical pa po yung account na nilipatan ko. mayroon po ba ako maaaring ireklamo maski pumirma po ako ng documento?

2decrease in allowance Empty Re: decrease in allowance Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you can file complaint of diminution of benefits..

3decrease in allowance Empty Re: decrease in allowance Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:11 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

evicente wrote:Hi, nagwowork po ako sa callcenter, napalipat po ako sa company na ito kasi malaki po ang inoffer sa akin. Ang starting ko po doon ay 19k na basic and 14k technical premium and 3k na additional allowance. 5 years po ako dun sa account. March last year nilipat po ako ng account. binawasan po nila ang allowance ko ng almost 11k. Ang ginawa po nila ay binigyan po ako ng retention allowance simula nung march last year hanggang december. tapos nagbigay din po sila ng retention allowance ng 30k nung month ng January this year. Pagkatapos po nun ngayon, simula ng January, ang sweldo ko na po ay 19k basic, 3k technical premium at 3k na additional allowance. Pinapirma po kami nung HR representative nung March last year ng document na " in the event that we get transfered to a non-technical account, the company reserves the right to waive the technical premium " kaya from 14K na allowance ginawa po nilang 3k na lng. Isa pa pong aspeto... inilipat po nila ako ng account pero hindi po siya non-technical, as a matter of fact, mas technical pa po yung account na nilipatan ko. mayroon po ba ako maaaring ireklamo maski pumirma po ako ng documento?

Check your original contract.

Your tech premiums are usually attached to the account, not to your salary. So if you are transferred to any other account, you are not guaranteed that you will receive the same or more allowances or premiums. It will follow what the other account (or client) usually gives.

http://www.councilviews.com

4decrease in allowance Empty Re: decrease in allowance Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:59 am

evicente

Arresto Menor

yes but the one that is noted on my contract, in the event that I be transfered to a non-technical account, they have the right to take away the said premium. yes they transfered me to a new account but i still handle technical support.

5decrease in allowance Empty Re: decrease in allowance Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:01 am

evicente

Arresto Menor

who can represent me in this proceedings

6decrease in allowance Empty Re: decrease in allowance Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:03 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

evicente wrote:yes but the one that is noted on my contract, in the event that I be transfered to a non-technical account, they have the right to take away the said premium. yes they transfered me to a new account but i still handle technical support.

Check if the new account has any tech premiums of the same amount (or lower). Ask for clarification from HR or the account manager or director.

You already received a retention allowance (bonus) although it may not be a required benefit from the previous account.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum