Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! Aunties meddling with husband and wife's fight

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emme

Arresto Menor

I am only 18 years old when I got married and that was a year ago. We have a child and honestly, in a span of a year, I have received tormenting emotional and verbal abuse. My husband is only 22 and he is inconsistent with his love and affection for me and my son.
His actions I can handle but there are a lot of things I hear about his family. His family is the family you can classify as dysfunctional. Parents separated, both former drug addicts, his mom had her first cousin as a live-in partner and did drugs together, involved in illegal activities and have records of criminal cases filed against my husband's uncles.
Two weeks ago, we fought thru text messaging. We fought because he was very disrespectful to my parents, who have considered him as a true son. My parents accepted us for months even without financial support coming from my husband or his family. And that is what he will do to my parents?
So text messages were sent. Suddenly, it was her sister replying back to me and saying nasty things about me.
After two or three days, his aunties were bombarding me with defamatory words like "Mukha kang pera, babae ka", "tanga","luka", "sira" "sobrang hilig sa sex kaya tamad sa gawain", "kupal mo", "mamatay ka na sana nang wala nang sakit ng ulo ang pamangkin ko", "pag nakita kita pipilayan kita", "sana nga maghiwalay na kayo nang guminhawa naman ang buhay ng pamangkin ko". And I was very shocked because I wasn't involving them or anything. Our text messages were supposed to be personal as it is a fight between husband and wife.
I've had them blottered sa police station here in Batangas.
They were calling me "mukhang pera" when in fact I am the one giving money to their nephew considering he has work and I'm still in school? I was the one bringing food to my husband's house because we were not allowed to eat there. And his father (my father-in-law) is a seaman yet we are receiving PhP1500 per month.
I am a model student in school. I am the president of the supreme student body. I am to graduate with honors. And this is what is happening to me? Please help me. I want to make a legal action. Question

attyLLL

the text of pipilayan kita, is a threat. the rest of the irritating texts is unjust vexation. if you are committed to filing a case against the aunts and you live in the same municipality or city, then you should file a complaint first at the barangay. If not, you can file a complaint affidavit directly at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

emme

Arresto Menor

thank you very much, attyLLL. from the bottom of by heart, maraming salamat po talaga.

attyLLL

note that your biggest challenge will be to prove that the messages were actually sent by the aunts. it is not enough that the numbers are recorded in your phone directory. you will need positive proof like their calling card, some declaration that it is theirs. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum