Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cat fight with my sister-in-law

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cat fight with my sister-in-law Empty cat fight with my sister-in-law Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 am

hothead

Arresto Menor

hindi ko po balak mag kaso but i want to know my options in case kasuhan or ipa barangay ako.

nakipagsabunutan po ako with my sister-in-law last night. matagal na ang away namin. medyo punong puno na ako. lagi kasi sya gumagawa mga kasinungalingan about us, the rest of my family. i admit na me kasalanan talaga ako sa sabunutan but dapat di nya na ako pinatulan, laLo't isa syang nurse, sinaway kami ni mama, dahil naguilty ako bibitawan ko na sya but when i loosen my grip she shook my head really bad di naman ako nabalian pero i feel na masakit ngayon. sabi nga pa hangang sinasabunutan nya ko na di nya ko bibitawan hangagt makalbo ako.

2cat fight with my sister-in-law Empty Re: cat fight with my sister-in-law Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm

attyLLL

you can begin by preparing your defense. get a medico-legal certificate from a government hospital to document your injuries.

mediate through your brother and find a way to apologize and make it up to her if only to avoid a case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum