Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me fight for my kids right

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help me fight for my kids right Empty help me fight for my kids right Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 pm

beenfooledtwice

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone, I need help. I am a single mom,,,,,again! Yes you're reading it right. Some of you might say ang Tanga naman nito. But some of you might wonder how. So let me tell you a story. I was 19 when I met my ex. He was my 2nd bf. He got me pregnant on our 3rd monthsary. So dahil maxado Kami bata and pareho kami nagaaral we decided to keep it a secret. On my 7th month pregnancy, I caught him cheating with my bestfriend. Dahil sa sobrang sakit, nakipaghiwalay ako. At that time, I stopped schooling and started working in a call center. We broke up and I decided to tell his parents abt my condition. He denied the baby and told his family that I am just a one night stand and that I was a whore. Since then we stopped communicating and I've become a single mom. When my eldest turned 3, he started looking for his dad. Everytime I bought her a toy I would always claim it came from her dad. So when she started looking for him, as a parent and since I love her so much I've decided to communicate with the father of my kid. All I wanted is for my daughter to know his dad. I have a bf that time. However, ex courted me and said he wanted us back. I always wanted a complete family. So I broke up with my then bf and decided to patch things up with the father of my kid. 7mos into the relationship and I got pregnant with my youngest. We started fighting, almost everyday. since I live with my dad. He seldom see us. His parents disapprove our relationship and because of that, we always fight. When I gave birth, he left me for 4mos. He told me he was not ready and he was confused. It was so hard to take care of the baby alone specially when your cs operated. i finally gave up and became separated when my youngest was 1 yr and 6 mos. I sought help from their brgy and dswd but to no avail. Now my ex is nowhere to be found and I was left with 2kids. We are not married. All I want is for him to take responsibility and start providing financially for our kids.during the last talk with brgy last may2013, he said he is applying but nobody is hiring him. After that, I havent heard from him since. Please help me......I don't want him to get a way again.he did it to me once, please don't let him do this to me again.

2help me fight for my kids right Empty Re: help me fight for my kids right Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:40 pm

akolegalwife

Arresto Menor

May laban ka girl kahit d kayo kasal, sakop ka pa din ng ra9262 legal ka man o hindi lumaban ka. may tutulong satin dito. God bless u and ur kids.

3help me fight for my kids right Empty Re: help me fight for my kids right Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

File a case against him under RA9262 and he will turn up! DSWD has got nothing to do with your claim. It's RA 9262 - abuse against woman and their children is what you have to pursue. When he needs to apply for a job he will need an NBI and when he apply, he will be refused due to the case you filled and in order to clear his NBI records he needs to contact you to drop the case.

4help me fight for my kids right Empty Re: help me fight for my kids right Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:50 pm

attyLLL

and i hope he signed both birth certificates or at least get him to admit he is the father in a notarized document.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5help me fight for my kids right Empty Re: help me fight for my kids right Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 pm

beenfooledtwice

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for all your advice. Yes, both birth certificate where signed by the father. Yun nalang talaga ang habol ko financial ssupport c may kaya family niya since they are Chinese. I will do that thank you.

6help me fight for my kids right Empty Re: help me fight for my kids right Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:57 pm

beenfooledtwice

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for all your advice. Yes, both birth certificate where signed by the father. Yun nalang talaga ang habol ko financial ssupport c may kaya family niya since they are Chinese. I will do that thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum