Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Long lunch break

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Long lunch break Empty Long lunch break Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:40 am

Asiafella

Arresto Menor

I have another question. I sometimes take long breaks. But I also strayed long in the office in most days with short breaks. Now, I'm being NTEd due to violation of break policy. I look into the break policy and it states there that it's applicable to supervisors, staff and officers but no definition what an officer is because in other policies, managers and executives are clearly mentioned or it will say all employees.

I am in full flexi schedule. I can come in anytime and just finish the 9 hour shift. I noticed that the guards would ask me if I'm leaving na whenever I stepped out of the office. I noticed that they don't do this to everyone except me. I felt that I'm being singled out.

I'd like to know if:
1. I can demand for other managers' records too to make sure that I'm treated fairly
2. Even if managers and executives are not part of the break policy, can I use it as a reason to contest the provision cited?
3. Is staying longer in the office more than 9 hours would be acceptable reason for long breaks?

2Long lunch break Empty Re: Long lunch break Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:31 pm

attyLLL

why not just ask other managers directly how they are treated? if there is a written policy, i recommend you abide by it or get prior written permission before not doing so.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum