Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

muslim divorce & bigamy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1muslim divorce & bigamy Empty muslim divorce & bigamy Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm

rosepetals

Arresto Menor

1. i was married with my husband for 34 yrs.under the catholic rites.
mid 2013  I came to know that he converted to muslim & married a    
muslim girl who was 20 yrs. younger than my husband. he had twin boys  with this muslim girl. I have their marriage certificate (under muslim rites) and birth certificates of the twins and these documents were NSO authenticated. I was supposed to file bigamy case agts. my husband and his girl and my husband knew about this bigamy case, however, nabigla na lang po ako na may biglang ipinakita siya na divorce paper na year 2010 pa. di po ako naniniwala dito, lalo't sabi ng pamangkin ko who was married to an Arab national, madali daw mandaya ng mgan ganitong documents sa muslim. will the case of bigamy still stand in court despite that divorce.

2. i have filed a petition for legal separation and RA 9262 for  repeated verbal abuse and economic deprivation.

2muslim divorce & bigamy Empty Re: muslim divorce & bigamy Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:02 pm

attyLLL

it will all depend if he can prove that the divorce was valid and done in good faith.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3muslim divorce & bigamy Empty Re: muslim divorce & bigamy Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Lonely1970

Arresto Menor

Atty,
Follow up question po. Civil marriage naman kami ng husband ko, muslim sya at christian naman ako. Nasa abroad ako at nasa Pinas sya, while I'm working hard napag alaman ko na sinusustentuhan sya ng babae nya sa America na na inlove sa kanya at magpapakasal sila this June sa Islam. Wala akong magawa kundi ang umiyak at ako na lang ang nagparaya. Ang tanong ko ay ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin? Ipa-annul ang kasal namin? May isa kaming anak at nasa custody ko sya. Kung pwede ko lang sana silang idemanda gagawin ko yun sa oras na makasal sila. Advise naman po Atty. ang sakit kasi. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum