Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslim divorce

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Muslim divorce Empty Muslim divorce Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Sharkfish

Arresto Menor

I am muslimForeigner married a Filipina who are converted to Islam before marriage and we are having 5yr old daughter born as a muslim. Would seek an advice if I an divorce my wife and she will not practice Islam anymore, could I have a custody for the child a favor for the child will not effect her religion as I am aware under decree 1083, art78, baby below 7years old belong to the mother.

2Muslim divorce Empty Re: Muslim divorce Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Ratchei

Arresto Menor

Salam,

Yah, you can have the custody of your kid if proven that your wife is no longer practicing Islam. You have to include in your petition for divorce the custody of your daughter.

For assistance and inquiries, you can email me: atcheinasir@gmail.com. You can also call me: 09067350130.

Thank you

Shariah Lawyer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum