Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination Empty Termination Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:03 am

mmcinco

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek for an advice, I work in a BPO industry for more than a year. I had some health issues due to working on graveyard shift. We do not have clinic or any first aid kit available in the office, every time we had some headache, fever, dizziness etc. we have to wait for our break/lunch break for us to buy medicines. I requested to be transferred to a morning shift as per advised of my doctor, but they declined my request even though I made a formal request to swap a schedule with my co-agent they still declined the request. I incurred 3 absences per month due to health issue and even though I informed them or have them noticed that I'm not able to report for work they still tagged me as NCNS or AWOL. I received a memo about excessive absences/neglect as gross negligence and habitual neglect of duty and informed me about my suspension, but they did not informed me when will it be serve. Last December when i checked my payroll i saw a deductions on my payslip and i asked my Team Leader about it, they said it was for my suspension last November?..so I was surprised because they did not informed me that the suspension was served already.
and on the same month I had 3 absences due to health issue. Even though the doctor advised me to rest for 3 days, i still reported to work on the second day. Last 12/27/2013, after my shift ends we had an admin hearing hearing informing that I am terminated already. I feel that there is something wrong with the proceedings. Aside from this, there are lots of negligence with the company, I've been in there company for more than a year but I didn't received a company ID. Some of our agents complaining about their SSS loans, they had their payroll deductions for loans for more than a year but its still not posted in SSS. I am planning to file a complaint to NLRC about this matter. Hoping for you immediate and kind response about this matter.

2Termination Empty Re: Termination Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:04 am

mmcinco

Arresto Menor

I did not signed the termination letter they had given me.

3Termination Empty Re: Termination Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

go to NLRC and file ASAP.

4Termination Empty Re: Termination Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 am

mmcinco

Arresto Menor

unfortunately, i dont know the nearest branch of nlrc in Pasay City?..And may laban po ba yung case ko? they wanted me to sign the termination letter as soonest as possible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum