Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I reply to a this, I feel harassed and very unreasonable...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lubri888

Arresto Menor

My supervisor informed me that he received an hr memo re: non-attendance of the christmas party when I was on leave. And my supervisor said this is the second offense.The first was the recollection to which I was requested to submit a written explanation and attached a med cert coming from the doctor which I complied.So how come it is considered an offense when I was absent for a valid medical reason.However, I did not receive the memo addressed to me.So I called up the hr director and he just read the memo to me and requested me to find a way to get my copy from the person he requested to deliver the letter to me.Up to this time I have not received the memo, but when he read the letter the main point was i did not attend the xmas party which is tantamount to insubordination and i need to explain myself in writing within 5 days or i will be suspended.Before the date of the said party I filed an offset form indicating that my birthday leave shall be applied on the date of the xmas party as it is my father's 80th bday signed by the director the highest administrator in the absence of my supervisor a week before said offset.The hr director even requested a copy of an nso bc and i felt insulted and harassed because the memo was like accusing me of inappropriate employee behavior.I verbally explained myself to him and told him I shall only answer said memo upon receipt of it and attach a photocopy of my father's nbi or passport.

2How do I reply to a this, I feel harassed and very unreasonable... Empty Can I file for... Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:12 pm

lubri888

Arresto Menor

Can I file for grievance because I feel so demoralized...problem is we were not given a manual.

I was given a memo without even checking if I filed a leave or not which I think is irresponsibility...

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

if you have a valid reason then just reply to the memo.. humihingi lang naman sila nang reply.. don't get too emotional.. simple lang naman yan..

lubri888

Arresto Menor

It was my father's 80th birthday, I think it is a valid reason. yes will do that. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum