Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feel free to welcome me :D

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Feel free to welcome me :D Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 am

kdfb0630

kdfb0630
Arresto Menor

I registered few hours ago! Had fun reading posts here. Smile Hope you could also help with my queries (in the future). I'm a freshman student from san beda law, any bedista here? Hello everyone! Cool

2Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

Welcome!

3Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 am

kdfb0630

kdfb0630
Arresto Menor

Haha Very Happy Thank you!

4Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

Welcome. I look forward to helping you out. Study hard.

5Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:06 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

ako bedista...mula prep hanggang CAS nga lang! Very Happy

6Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 am

ESQUIRE

ESQUIRE
Arresto Menor

welcome KDF, I welcome myself too. Just signed up few minutes ago...hehehe

7Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 pm

dragline

dragline
uploader / future lawyer

Welcome!

8Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 pm

kdfb0630

kdfb0630
Arresto Menor

Welcome esquire! Razz

Thank you dragline! Been studying very hard lately Smile

9Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 am

ESQUIRE

ESQUIRE
Arresto Menor

Goodluck with your studies Ma'am. Hope to see you in court one of these days..hehehe

10Feel free to welcome me :D Empty Re: Feel free to welcome me :D Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 am

m_cerniaz

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone! I am new here, and got interested in your topics and forum. I have legal matters to ask in the near future, hopefully you can help me. Thank you and looking forward to chit chat with you guys. Have a nice day everyone!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum