Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does it feel to take the bar exam?

+7
tigerman
orange_mango
Conviction
joker
sanchez roman
fbsensei
bbugoy
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What does it feel to take the bar exam? Empty What does it feel to take the bar exam? Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 pm

bbugoy

bbugoy
Arresto Mayor

hello mga ate and kuya who took the bar. Im still a law student and I cant help but ask you what you felt when you took the bar. Im curious and I want to prepare myself when my time comes.. hopefully Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

fbsensei

fbsensei

Bugoy, there's no precise word to describe the feeling of taking the bar. In my case, I was both anxious and excited. Anxious that I may not have read enough, but excited to get it over with.

sanchez roman

Arresto Menor

bugoy is so eager to learn (always in advance) but that's ok. nothing beats preparation.

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

Its nice to take the bar over and over again. You receive free food and special treatment from the bar operations of the school rofl rofl

Conviction

Conviction
Arresto Menor

What are exam takers allowed to bring into the examination center? Is there a prescribed type of pen? Can we write notes on the questionnaire?

orange_mango

Arresto Menor

everything is allowed, except cellphone or any type of gadget for that matter..sign pen,fountain pen, but definitely not ball point pen...when i took the bar last year, we were allowed to write on the questionnaire...as per the essay part, we were given draft pad..

Conviction

Conviction
Arresto Menor

@orange_mango: tnx! Very Happy

tigerman

Arresto Menor

Halo-halong emosyon na yan kapag actual na exams eh - excited, anxious, nervous etc.

Conviction

Conviction
Arresto Menor

What is the period for examinees to collect the Exam Permit from the Office of the Bar Confidant? (approximately)
Can it be collected even a week before the bar exams? Or even just days before?

10What does it feel to take the bar exam? Empty Re: What does it feel to take the bar exam? Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 am

AttyLee

AttyLee
Arresto Menor

What I felt?

Before Bar Exams: Anxious, I needed to read all subjects i am weak at, Fear that I would not make it...

During: Very tense (I couldn't pee in the Comfort Room, Pinilit ko lang sarili ko), looking at the other bar examinees made me feel inferior baka they knew the answer and i didnt put in the right answer, I tried to be as relax as i can be it was either you had the correct answers in your head or you don't, commercial law was hard my head was about to explode, my eyes were burning and i was feeling dizzy...parang constricted yung feeling

Conviction

Conviction
Arresto Menor

Regarding the Petition (to take the bar), how may one go about marking the supporting documents as Annex A, B, C and so on?
Can one just write directly on the docs? Or should it be typed onto the docs? Or stamped?
Appreciate your inputs...

wattleferdz

Arresto Menor

What I felt:

Before the first Sunday:

Excited. As if I can answer everything.

During the first Sunday:

I don't think I know enough.

During the second to third Sunday:

How much of this I have to take?

After third Sunday:

To my GF: "Hon, I need to perfect the last Sunday or else I will flunk."

During the fourth Sunday:

To self: Perfect this or die!

After the fourth Sunday:

To GF: "You are holding the hand of a new lawyer."

But to self: "How can you possibly convince yourself with what you just said?"

During the wait for the Results:

Bahala na si Lord.

A few weeks before the Results:

Man, kinakabahan ako. Hindi kaya nasa Top 10 ako?

A few days before the Results:

Oh God, kahit ako pinakahuli sa mga pumasa, pumasa lang! Please lang!

A few hours before the Results:

Grabe naman! Bakit ngayon pa ilalabas ang results! Huhuhu!!! Lord, Hindi na ako mambababae, magiging loyal ako, magiging mabait na ako! Huhuhuhu!!!

When the Results was released:

Yahoooooo!!!!! I am brighter than Sunshine (I actually posted that sa FB ko)

A few months after signing the roll and reading the bar questions again for the first time:

Nasagutan ko 'tong mga to? How can I possibly answer these questions correctly?

Just yesterday, my gf (who is at the 4th year in lawschool) asked me how was I able to answer the bar. My answer:

"Hon, tell you honestly, I did not know I can concentrate the way I did while answering the Bar. It was like the noise from around me disappeared. All I know at that time was that I'm being asked questions I must've encountered during my stay in lawschool and that a girl is out there waiting for me to finish, hoping that I did my very best."

jimjo

Arresto Menor

ANG COOL naman... sana ako din masagot mga tanong ko.. soon.

dcuteness69

Arresto Menor

The bar exams are very difficult. As early as first year in law school, dapat ang mindset mo if you want to become a lawyer, start ka na dun. Huwag sa 2nd year,3rd,4th or review proper. Samahan mo ng dasal, at be specific sa dasal mo. Hilingin mong pumasa ka sa 8 subjects ng BAR, or umabot ka sa 75 sa average mo without DQ. :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum