Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is my Marriage valid or not?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is my Marriage valid or not? Empty Is my Marriage valid or not? Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:08 pm

annaadriano

Arresto Menor

I was a victim of this situation. i was in need of going abroad, in US. And my tita got divorced. (they are US citizens). they offered marriage, since they were US citizens and already divorced, that i will be married to her ex-husband (happened to be my tito in law) as a ticket for going to US. but just for going to the US. then the signing of marriage contract went through , and they fix it and i dont know how it happend. im not so sure on how they filed the marriage.(maybe fixers)  And i got the marriage certificate...

after then, i decided not to push thru on USA. i declined all the papers and go on with my life here.
and i met a guy i want to marry. i applied for a cemomar and it appers on the NSO that i am married. and till now we cant be legally married.

can you please help me with my situation?
is our marriage valid? or void. (hope so void)
what steps can we make?
and where can i ask for help about this.
and can i use my maiden's name to apply for passport?

thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon

2Is my Marriage valid or not? Empty Re: Is my Marriage valid or not? Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 am

attyLLL

it seems to be void, but until a court declares it to be so, it is presumed to be valid

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum