Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1suspension Empty suspension Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:30 am

kwini

Arresto Menor

hi! I need some advice. I work in a BPO company for 2 years now. Yesterday, I was served show cause memo and preventive suspension for 30 days right on the spot up to termination. The offense stated was because of gross negligence of duty. Basically, it was because of call avoidance. Although, I know that call avoidance is a big no no in our industry. I was just wondering if it was right for them to placed me in preventive suspension and possibility of terminating my employment when it was just my first offense. I was given 5 days to provide my written explanation and I'm scheduled for an administrative hearing. Previous cases like this in our company, the employee would wait until the hearing then only after that the sanction would be served which was suspension for 10 days.

Another thing was that the memo served was not signed by all of the management heads concerned. My supervisor and operations manager have their signatures but not the operations head of our account and the HR Manager, only their names were indicated.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.

2suspension Empty Re: suspension Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:08 pm

blancetnoir20

Arresto Menor

I think you and I are in the same company. Please contact me at 09273277517. Let's discuss what to do.

3suspension Empty Re: suspension Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:35 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what does your company policy/handbook say about call avoidance?

4suspension Empty Re: suspension Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:55 am

blancetnoir20

Arresto Menor

Depending on severity (releasing versus call riding), either 3-5day suspension, or "up to termination".

And yeah, confirmed that the threadstarter and I are in fact officemates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum